- A current catering business that wishes to expand?
- Involved in the industry and want to start your own business?
- In need to have suitable facilities for cooking and catering?
- Looking for a steady cliental and functions spread over the year?
- Wanting to partner with a proactive organisation and to support your needs?
- A multi-sport, multi-user, sport and recreation facility
- Well located
- Well appointed
- Great position
- 3 distinct function rooms with a capacity for 20 – 500 people
- 2 licensed & well-equipped catered kitchens
- 2 fully equipped bars
- Large club membership
- Dedicated management, administration and bar staff
EVENTS WE CATER FOR
- Sports days
- After match sports events
- Social functions
- Christmas functions
- Any other occasions
WHAT WE CAN HELP YOU WITH
- Exclusive rights for all food and catering services for club activities
- Administration for booking facilities and catering
- Purchasing accounts
- Setting up for function
- Guaranteed payments per function within 5 working days
- Equipment for functions.
- Covering of outgoings costs.
- Increasing the catering and usage of the club facilities
- Casual staff for larger functions
- Templates of previous sample menus
- Assist to promote your current business
YOUR OBLIGATIONS TO US
- A commitment to provide quality food
- A commitment to provide quality communication to our clients
- A commitment to work with the club to increase the business
- Able to cook a variety of different level food
- A yearly lease payment plan over 52 weeks or 12 months
- Ongoing reviews
- Regular meetings
WHERE TO FROM HERE?
For a confidential discussion on this opportunity and to find out more about the club, please contact:
Te Awamutu Rugby Sports & Recreation Club Inc.
420 Albert Park Drive
PO Box 365
Te Awamutu 3800
Peter Arndell – General Manager
Mobile 027 9111 597 or email email@example.com
Linda Sprangers – Administrator
Phone 07 871 3910 or email firstname.lastname@example.org