Te Awamutu Rugby Sports and Recreation Club are seeking a team member, for a newly created entry level position, reporting to the General Manager.
There are exciting plans to ensure the Club continues to provide outstanding facilities and functions for its members and the community in this role.
The Bar Floor Staff & Driver will provide support to the Te Awamutu Sports Club, ensuring the effective and smooth-running of the bar operations.
The position is offered on a casual basis, hours will vary depending on functions and relevant on-site sporting events
You will have:
- Full valid New Zealand driver licence (manual)
- Good driving history
- NZ citizenship, residency or a valid NZ work visa
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Great personal presentation
- Be honest and reliable
- A high level of customer service and welcoming style
- Flexibility with days and hours, including weekend afternoon and night working
Previous hospitality experience is not essential as we are willing to provide full training to those who show the willingness to learn.
Successful applicants will be requested and required to undergo a Ministry of Justice or Police check for criminal convictions.
To apply, email your covering letter and CV to Peter Arndell at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 027 9111 597.